Are you afraid of the dentist?
Had an unpleasant previous experience? Worried about pain or unable to relax before your next appointment?
Try sedation dentistry from Valrico Sedation Dentist Dr. Jeff Bynum.
Sedation dentistry is designed to help nervous patients relax and feel comfortable, and Dr. Bynum offers several dental sedation options so that each patient has a choice in determining what they need to have a fear-free and pain-free dental experience.
His sedation dentist certification and years of treating patients with dental anxiety make him a great choice to help you replace your negative feelings about going to the dentist with the positive results of a healthy mouth and beautiful smile.
What Types of Sedation Dentistry Are Available?
Sedation dentist Dr. Jeff Bynum is able to offer a customized approach to dental sedation for patients. Depending on the severity of your dental anxiety, Five Star Dental Care offers the following sedation procedures:
- Laughing Gas – The most mild form of sedation dentistry; so safe and effective, it is often used with children who are scared of the dentist.
- Conscious Oral Sedation – Dr. Bynum also offers conscious sedation via oral sedatives for more anxious pateitns that require more relaxation assistance.
- IV Sedation – For those with the highest level of fear Dr. Bynum is proud to offer IV sedation.
The Benefits of Dental Sedation
- Lower anxiety. Sedation dentistry takes away fear and replaces it with a calming relaxed state throughout your procedure.
- Less pain and discomfort. Sedation raises your body’s pain threshold, which means you won’t feel the soreness and aches typical of dental work.
- Greater tolerance. Sedation dentistry reduces your awareness of the sometimes unpleasant noises, smells, and tastes of dentistry.
- Greater efficiency. Dental sedation allows Dr. Bynum to perform many procedures in one sitting, letting you to get back with your life sooner.
Now’s the time to avoid the pain and get the smile you’ve always wanted through dental sedation. Contact us today!
New Patient Online Offer
FREE Sedation with Procedure ($400 Value)
Includes medication & monitoring, not any dental work
Contact us now for details
Meet Tampa Sedation Dentist Dr. Jeff Bynum
Dr. Jeff Bynum, DDS of Valrico has been creating beautiful smiles in the Tampa – Brandon, FL area for more than 20 years. Learn more
Visit Our Sedation OfficeFive Star Dental Care – Jeff Bynum, DDS
3203 Lithia Pinecrest Rd
Valrico, FL 33596-5634 map